Add a new payment method
If you want to change how you pay for purchases from Microsoft Store, you can change the payment method linked to your Microsoft account.
- Here’s how to add a credit card, debit card, bank account, PayPal account, or mobile phone as a new payment option for your Microsoft account:
Add a new payment option online
- Sign in to the Payment options page with the Microsoft account to which you want to add the payment option.
- Select Add a payment option.
- Select the type of payment option you want to add, and then select Next.
Update a current payment method
If your name, billing address, expiration date, or CVV number has changed for your current payment method, here’s how you can update it:
Update payment option info online:
- Sign in to the Payment options page with your Microsoft account.
- Find the payment option you want to update, and then select Edit info.
- Enter your updated info, and then select Save.
Remove a payment method
If you have a payment method that you are no longer using or that has expired, here’s how to remove it:
Remove a payment option online:
- Sign in to the Payment options page with the Microsoft account that has the payment option you want to remove.
- Find the payment option you want to remove, and then select Remove.
- Select Yes, remove to confirm that you want to remove the payment option.