Renew MSN premium subscription
Renew MSN premium subscription, Create and fulfill invoices quickly and easily in Dynamics CRM using simple workflow. Whatever your business is, our Microsoft CRM Billing Software includes everything you need to create and fulfill invoices quickly and easily, for all your regular invoices, and for any other chargeable events, using simple workflow. The software comes with examples and training videos that show you how to easily create tens, hundreds, or thousands of invoices in one go.
- Save time and improve efficiency
- Improves accuracy – staff closer to the customer enter the data
- Improve customer relations by reducing billing errors
- Speed up invoice creation for non-accounting staff
- Scale up your business without needing more data entry staff
- Create tens, hundreds or thousands of invoices quickly and easily
- Everything can be billed at the click of a button, even small charges
Who is it for?
- • Call centre sales teams
- • E-commerce companies
- • Professionals with chargeable time
- • Service industries with various chargeable activities
- • Membership organizations with monthly subscriptions
- • Microsoft Store Bill MS Net WA
Pay my MSN account
“Red ware’s software generates the invoices efficiently, is working well and our client is very happy.”
Peter Gleadell, the Cloud Partnership
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Billing Software automates all the steps involved in your billing cycle from creating chargeable events right through to invoice fulfillment. It uses a flat table to which you add each transaction so that each item corresponds with a single line on an invoice. Optional extras add further processes to take and record payments, and connect all the billing data into your accounting system.
Regular Monthly Billing
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Billing Software comes with a pre-configured custom table for controlling all your regular monthly billing – out of the box. Or for more complex environments, you can easily customize this table for your own billing cycle needs.
whatever way chargeable events are set up in your CRM – i.e. as a system entity or a custom entity – use simple workflow to easily add a transaction into CRM Billing Software, and the event will be billed automatically at the end of your billing cycle.
As often as you require, all transactions and billable items from different sources are collected together and a single invoice per customer is automatically created (convergent billing).
once invoices are ready, CRM Billing Software emails or posts them out to the customer from within Microsoft CRM.
Payment Processing (optional)
An upgrade is available that enables credit/debit card payment handling or direct debit processing.
Connect to your accounts package (optional)
An upgrade is available that connects all billing data into your accounts system. We currently offer a connector for Sage 50 and for Xerox (connectors for Sage 200 and other accounting packages are available on consultancy basis).